A. Typical Installation
Here is the procedure to install the Sodius products through our Eclipse update site:
- In Eclipse, click Help > Install New Software…
- In the Install dialog, type the following link in the Work with field: http://download.sodius.com/. If you experience problems connecting to the update site, please jump to the section Alternative offsite installation for advanced users below to get more instructions.
- Select the feature you wish to download and click Next, and then follow the installation instructions.
B. Alternative offsite installation for advanced users
If you experience problems connecting to the update site, you can install any of our products using zip files:
- Download our offline update zip file and install the desired software using the Eclipse Install dialog: Select from the Eclipse Menu Help->Install New Software. Click the “Archive…” button at the top right of the window and locate where you downloaded the file.
- Select the product that you want to install from the list.
- Please refer to our products’ System requirements for additional downloads.
C. Get a license
To run our products, you need a valid license, please follow the instructions given here: get a license.