As a firm believer in the value of industry standards, SodiusWillert develops custom tooling based on the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) standard – the industry-leading open standard for integrating software products across its lifecycle.
OSLC Connect for Jira leverages OSLC technology to collaboratively allow linking across design and implementation teams and better manage requirements and compliance.
In this webinar, Chief Product Owner, Robert Baillargeon will show you how you can easily connect artifacts stored in Siemens Polarion ALM to your Jira assets and kickstart seamless collaboration throughout the lifecycle.
Webinar program includes:
- Use cases. How OSLC Connect for Jira powers up your Jira and Polarion ALM use cases.
- Features. Best of Jira + Polarion ALM features:
- Create Jira tickets from within Polarion
- Track Polarion Change Requests and Requirements from Jira
- Access current data from Jira via rich hovers
- Drag and Drop Jira Issues into Polarion
- Visualize your Collaboration Links
- Observe Jira attributes in Polarion
- Observe Polarion Status and Priority within Jira with Decorators
- and much more!
- Demo. Live demonstration of Jira + Polarion ALM integration.
- Q&A. Submit any questions you might have to our Jira + Polarion integration expert.
Sign up to find out how you can do it: save your spot today!