Migrating requirements without losing data may be a challenging task for most companies, and working at your team’s speed to make the migration can sometimes be difficult. Previous migration methods have targeted small exchanges of information via DOORS Archives or ReqIF packages that were intended for small, unconnected, and homogenous data migrations.
Migrations and mappings can be complicated. Unless it is done with the Migration Toolkit for DOORS.
The Migration Toolkit for DOORS addresses many challenges of scale, including performance and security by performing direct transformations, without intermediate file packages, eliminating the «export and import» flow that is the burden of the existing generation and transfer of packages.
The Migration Toolkit for DOORS provides a new way to migrate data from IBM DOORS to IBM DOORS Next without changing your data and working at your team’s speed to perform the migration.
Get in touch with our experts to learn how the new Migration Toolkit for DOORS:
- Flexibly maps the assets in DOORS Classic to DOORS Next.
- Streamlines the SoC development experience by automating the planning process.
- Does the hard work of recreating artifacts as if they were natively created in DOORS Next.
- Migrates entire projects or collections to DOORS Next.
- Provides a collection of standard checks and warnings that allow engineers to check their migration before execution.
Ready to get started with the Migration Toolkit for DOORS? Get in touch with one of our experts today.